- Dallas -Europol, UNICRI and Trend Micro uncover current and future threats of AI and how to combat them
- On 19 November 2020, Interpol and Europol will organize a debriefing of their joint operation against counterfeit food and beverages, and substandard food and beverages.
- New Report! Stop the virus of disinformation. The malicious use of social media during COVID-19 and technology options to fight it.Stop the virus of disinformation: the malicious use of social media by terrorist, violent extremist and criminal groups during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- European Union Chemical, Biological, Radiological, and Nuclear Centres of Excellence Initiative: National Focal Points of Central Asia discuss key successes and challenges during the 13th Round-Table Meeting
- Palais des Nations, Geneva -On 4 November 2020, UNICRI, in cooperation with the United States Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), held the 4th INB virtual meeting of the International Network on Biotechnology (INB). Network partners participating in the meeting represente
- University of Groningen, The Netherlands -
- Message from the Director of UNICRI: Antonia Marie De Meo.
- The roundtable on justice, crime prevention and artificial intelligence in Latin America was organized by C Minds, the Center for Artificial Intelligence and Robotics of UNICRI and the British Embassy in Mexico.